Full-Service Political Campaign Advisement and Marketing
Since 2016, Scout, founder of Sapien Vision, has advised and developed marketing for local campaigns in Boulder County, beginning with Paul Danish’s County Commissioner campaign. Scout has held an interest in politics and political marketing since she was at least ten years old and has refined her philosophy on campaigns many times since then.
Scout’s specialties encompass what she calls vision manifesting, which primarily includes partnering with candidates to develop a vision-first platform comprised of unique policy ideas. In addition to vision manifesting, Scout now offers a comprehensive service kit for candidates that ranges from graphic design to body language coaching.
After transversing and working on the political Left and the Right, Scout now holds classical liberal ideals as a registered Independent in the tradition of the Enlightenment and Scientific Revolution. Scout works with candidates who seek opportunity rather than adversity, and who work to make friends rather than make enemies, especially with whom they disagree. Sapien Vision works with and promotes candidates who hold various political philosophies, and who are bound by holding a unique vision that cherishes Boulder County’s character and betters our quality of life.
Vision manifesting & platform advisement
Through a series of conversations and exercises, Sapien Vision partners with our clients to manifest their vision for their campaigns. We then interpret our understanding of the client's vision and create a vision-oriented, visually-appealing campaign that resonates with the candidate and voters.
Sapien Vision also guides candidates through their platform development and ensures that the platform is idea-centric and appeals to the Boulder County electorate.
Candidate and platform branding from A to Z
- Vision manifesting and keyword extraction exercise
- Mood board, including color pallet, font book, and image board
- Branding for every medium, including websites, business cards, social media, and flyers
Website creation, maintenance, & IT setup
- Custom mobile-friendly, visually appealing WordPress websites
- Seamless screen size fitting for any size and medium
- SEO (search engine optimization) optimized
- Top-of-the-line contact form, mail subscription, and donation integration
- Website domain purchasing and DNS setup
- Website WordPress hosting purchasing and set up
- Campaign email hosting purchasing and setup, including linking campaign domain to email address
- Campaign mass email configuration, including linking mass email account to WordPress website back end
- Donation platform configuration
- WordPress website security
SEO advisement, strategy, & optimization
- Perform a competitor keyword analysis and keyword research
- Complete front-end and back-end website SEO optimization
- Ensure your website follows SEO accessibility guidelines
- Optimize web page hierarchy so search engines can easily read and index your website
- Produce monthly analytics reports and perform strategy reassessment as needed
- Headline and meta-description optimization
- Content optimization, including blog and video optimization
Electronic, printed material design & printing
Design physical and electronic campaign materials, including flyers, business cards, banners, yard signs, videos, and swag.
Sapien Vision partners with local printers to print campaign materials.
Sapien Vision partners with local photographers to offer photography for candidates at a reasonable rate.
Social media design & management
Design and publish consistent, on-brand social media posts on Facebook and Instagram.
Ad design & marketing
Craft and precisely decimate email marketing, physical and electronic advertisement design and placements, and press releases.
Town hall & debate prep
Debate, town hall, and speech preparation, including body language and dress coaching.
What Sapien Vision Will Not Do
Sapien Vision will never write a platform for a candidate. Sapien Vision will help guide the platform creation and writing process, and offer edits and revisions, but a platform is a candidate’s to formulate and write. It’s your campaign after all.